The RISE of the digital wave has been splashing all around the world; pushing every business towards its transformation journey. SAP is one such firm with 40+ years of expertise in the ERP domain and is ready to serve you with the intelligent enterprise solution – RISE with SAP.
Any organization in today’s world is compelled to migrate by empowered customers, new rivals, and channel partners to shape their existence efficiently. There are numerous innovations in the digital world that will help you streamline your organization’s operational efficiency.
This blog entails about one such solution that not only offers you with intelligent ERP system but also renders your business with networks, analytics, and tools embedded in intelligence.
You could’ve figured it out from the title, it’s about RISE with SAP, a new-gen solution for your enterprise.
Let’s begin by pondering on;
What’s this RISE with SAP all about?
SAP unveiled the RISE initiative about a year ago, branding it as “business transformation as a service.” RISE with SAP is more about ERP as a service, coupled with additional services to create value, more than its core ERP capabilities.
RISE with SAP encompasses SAP’s S/4HANA Cloud ERP, as well as migration and implementation services supplied by SAP partners; access to the SAP Business Network, namely Ariba; and intelligent business process reengineering, which is enhanced by SAP’s recent process-mining acquisition capabilities. If this is what RISE with SAP works on, well let’s look into the five wings of RISE; they are
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Business Process Intelligence
- SAP Business Technology Platform
- SAP Business Network
- Outcome-driven services and tools
What does RISE with SAP offer you?
RISE with SAP offers your digital transformation with the following;
- Cost-effectiveness: Customers may subscribe to a single subscription package. When compared to the license and maintenance expenses of separate products and services, it lowers the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by 20%.
- Premium Value: Shares access to several breakthrough technologies that come with SAP S/4 HANA and SAP Business Technology Platforms, providing clients with greater business value.
- Business Network: Customers can decide and connect with their suppliers, trading partners, hyper scalers, building blocks, and timeframes using RISE with SAP’s business network.
- Streamlining the Journey: Procurement and vendor management are simplified by utilizing a single point of contact and a single contract for the full business transformation.
- Removal of limitations: Customers with SAP enterprise support and cloud editions can use CALM (SAP Cloud Application Lifecycle Management) on the public cloud without incurring additional maintenance and operations charges.
- Rapid deployment: Businesses might see a two-month or more acceleration in their business transformation path towards the intelligent enterprise.
Well, if this is what RISE with SAP is all about, how can you decide whether RISE with SAP is an apt solution for your requisites?
We’ve got your back! Read on to know more.
Does RISE with SAP fit your needs?
RISE with SAP is for enterprises who aim to:
- Automate procedures with RPA or Intelligent systems
- Connect and share data between hybrid cloud settings
- Optimize their business operations outside the firm
- Migrate to SAP modular Cloud ERP (Subscription-based license)
Basically, we can sum them into two types of the customer base;
- Existing SAP ERP customers
- New to ERP world customers
Either of them can utilize the below factors to decide whether RISE with SAP is your ideal fit for digital transformation;
- The first is a hyper scaler’s degree of involvement. RISE may not be ideal for you if you have a large corporate expenditure with a hyper scaler. But, if you’re a multi-cloud user and want to spread your spending, RISE with SAP is a good option.
- The second factor is the SAP version you’re using. RISE with SAP will be incremental for your organization if you are running the newest version of S/4HANA on the Google Cloud Platform. On the other hand, if you’re using SAP ECC 6.0 EHhP4, you can combine 15 years of innovation in your RISE contract.
- Finally, consider how much shelf-ware you have. The more shelf-ware you have, the better: you can utilize it as a business driver to save costs.
After drafting your fit for rising, it’s time to figure out how to utilize RISE with SAP for your transformation.
Paths to RISE with SAP
Any firm interested in digital ERP can choose RISE with SAP and can get started implementing their digital ERP solution. SAP provides precise business solutions featured with RISE with SAP to help businesses work with hyperscalers and system integrators to gain customized implementation and administration assistance.
There are a number of systems integration firms that have collaborated with SAP for RISE with SAP deployments. Kaar Tech is one of them and has been recognized by SAP on multiple occasions.
SAP has a large network of partners, with thousands of them having proven SAP experience. Rather than working directly with SAP, clients may engage with these resale partners to get SAP up and running and tailor the service to match their needs.
Currently, RISE with SAP may be hosted on Microsoft, Google, AWS, and Alibaba, but there is an opportunity for other private cloud hosts to join, including AWS and Alibaba, which have experience hosting SAP S/4HANA Cloud instances.
To conclude, RISE with SAP is a one-stop-one-contract offer for your intelligent business transformation.
To gain additional insights on how RISE with SAP will work the best in your transition journey, Get in touch with our experts!