- Develops and nurtures a deep expertise in a vertical/ business segment/discipline. Responsible for creating , maintaining and developing subject matter expertise and imparting the same to the rest of the organization
- Drives business and contributes to development of new business related to his area of expertise
- Acts as a fulcrum to the sales network
- Leads innovation at the organizational level.
- Works cross-functionally to define engagements as well as orchestrate and facilitate the execution of these engagements
- Acts as a role model and coaches other consultants.
- Develops and nurtures a deep expertise in a vertical/ business segment/discipline.
- Catalogues knowledge and expertise for easy access by others in the organization
- Represents the organization’s practice area expertise in new business and marketing efforts.
- Contributes to the development of new business related to the area of expertise.
- Attends relevant conferences, networks with industry leaders, and seeks appropriate speaking opportunities.
- Identifies opportunities to publicize the organization’s expertise.
- Build Practice by shaping its strategy, solution frameworks, coordinating sales and pre-sales efforts
- Helps in hiring talent and putting together a world class SAP implementation capability.
- Provide support to the sales teams to shape deals, through evaluations, estimations, and participation in the presales cycle for creating competitive positioning
- Seize new market opportunities and dynamically respond to new business challenges by developing unique, individualized, customer-specific solutions on the SAP platform