What will be covered in this webinar?
Whether you are considering, architecting, or building a roadmap for your SAP S/4HANA transformation, the first step would be to complete an SAP S/4HANA Transformation Assessment and start preparing for the journey.
This would help to comprehensively study your existing landscape, understand the “as-is” and “to-be” scenarios, identify necessary preparations and pre-projects, design the transformation plan with cost, effort, and timeline estimates, and build a definitive business case.
Tune in to our webinar where Gaurdian George, Co-Founder and Director of Kaar Tech with 30+ years of SAP Expertise, will explain how you can use your existing data to assess, analyze, plan, and prepare for an S/4HANA transformation.
Here is what will be covered:
- How to scan your as-is landscape and design the to-be landscape using existing data
- How to understand the impact on your IT landscape because of an S/4HANA transformation
- How to identify the business process impact of an SAP S/4HANA transformation
- How to estimate the impact on custom objects by analyzing your existing SAP data
- How to identify and execute the necessary pre-projects before an S/4HANA transformation
- How to generate test cases and sample datasets using existing ERP data
- How to prepare an S/4HANA transformation plan & timeline based on your existing IT landscape
Utilizing the latest trends and technologies, our team of experts ensures to deliver best-in-class products and services for your business.