In our previous blogs, we’ve had a brief view of the “Architecture of SAP BTP”, So now it’s time to look into the sector of integration. An organization can contain multiple applications, and API interfaces in various landscapes which can either be SAP or Non-SAP well how do we handle and integrate such applications with our BTP platform?
Cause only when all our applications are well integrated to synchronously operate with data obtained from various domains is used wisely with BTP’s analytical capabilities our efforts of digitalization will be claimed successfully.
That’s the reason organizations are positioning integration as their top strategic goal. Organizations can fully utilize their system landscape and make the best decision at the right moment consistently and in real-time linking client, product, personnel, and brand experiences with business operations.
Importance of Integration
Companies faces complex scenarios while attempting to convert into intelligent and sustainable enterprise. For instance, when you try to integrate business processes and applications in a complex environment of cloud- or hybrid-based systems. You may also have non-SAP providers for your solutions, in which case you must integrate non-SAP procedures with SAP processes.
Here’s where the Integration Suite of SAP comes into play, The SAP Integration Suite can be used to integrate non-SAP and SAP activities. Your business can use the SAP Integration Suite to manage and sell your APIs.
Defining SAP Integration Suite
The first step in resolving your most critical business issues is to solve your integration concerns, regardless of whether you’re implementing new business models, trying to give clients an omnichannel experience, or seeking higher general efficiency.
With capabilities that can save your company time and money through faster implementations and a lower TCO, SAP Integration Suite offers a modern, all-encompassing approach to integration.
Using SAP Integration Suite, you can provide beneficial business results. To create a comprehensive perspective of consumer interactions, connect and automate business processes to harmonize experiences throughout your organization and enable e-commerce.
Get set to deliver customer intelligence and understand your customers from all perspectives, or get special services to support the API economy to interact with your business partners, unleash the value of your current investments, and enable a future-proof IT environment that complies with legal standards to develop an effective, secure, and scalable B2B platform.
Benefits you avail with SAP Integration Suite
- Streamline business operations at scale
● Flexible process composition and innovation enabled by API-led integration.
● Real-time processing enables quicker communication with partners, clients, and personnel.
● Adapt applications to various application settings and ecosystems.
- Boost your company operations’ connectivity
● Utilize system thinking to overcome typical integration problems and built-in advice.
● Support DevOps and streamline the management of integration artifact lifecycles.
● Thousands of pre-built connections and connectors can be used to streamline any-to-any, SAP, third-party, and e-government integrations.
- Modernize integration and prepare your integration strategy for the path ahead
● AI-powered development and recommendations integrated into the tooling to reduce complexity.
● Utilize an SAP-managed cloud-native environment to deploy with assurance and security.
● Using well-known electronic data exchange (EDI) libraries and acknowledgment mechanism, that enables AI-assisted business-to-business (B2B) interfaces.
- Connectivity Options in SAP Integration Suite
SAP Integration Suite offers you a plethora of options for connecting to SAP and non-SAP systems. The available set of connectors is classified into 3 broad categories:
● When designing your integration flow, utilize the 65+ standard adapters that are included in the collection.
● Technical adapters that allow you to connect SAP Integration Suite to distant systems using specific protocols such as HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, and RFC.
● Applications-specific adapters that let you link SAP Integration Suite to applications like SAP SuccessFactors, Twitter, and ELSTER, for instance.
● Utilize a collection of 170+ non-SAP connectors to link SAP Integration Suite to a variety of SAP and non-SAP apps. A few examples are Citrix GoToWebinar, Dropbox Business, Evernote, and Gmail.
● A set of API resources and methods are provided by each connection, which is an application programming interface (API), allowing you to access the resources of the linked application.
Adapter Development Kit:
SAP Integration Suite includes an Adapter Development Kit, which allows you to build and execute your own adapters on your premise.
Solutions Offered by SAP Integration Suite
- Offers more than 2,500 pre-built connections that streamline integration between SAP and other apps and data sources.
- SAP API Business Hub offers more than 2,800 ready-to-use APIs.
- Enables the creation, availability, and lifecycle administration of APIs for internal and external consumers
- Real-time communication across distant application landscapes is made possible by the support for asynchronous event-driven architectures.
- Reacts natively to business application events from SAP and other sources.
The capacity to cost-effectively integrate both legacy and cloud-based apps and processes will never be more essential in an era where integration is essential to business success. You can build up your integration capabilities with SAP Integration Suite to become future-ready and to integrate and personalize experiences for partners, employees, and customers across the company and extended ecosystems.
Wish to know more, feel free to get in touch with our expertiseand understand how KaarTech will help you through all these tedious processes!
What is SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP)?
SAP Business Technology Platform is a cloud-optimized innovation platform for SAP applications. SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP) combines application development, data analytics, integration, automation, and artificial intelligence capabilities in a cohesive platform.
Benefits of converting the business process into the SAP integration Suite?
SAP Integration Suite is a cloud-based integration platform that allows for the simple integration of on-premise and cloud-based apps and processes. It provides a variety of tools and pre-built content, all controlled by SAP, to ensure simple integration. As an integration platform as a service, it removes the need for further software installation or maintenance.
What are the key features of SAP Integration Suite?
• Prebuilt integrations managed and updated by SAP
• The ability to create, publish, and manage APIs.
• Development of AI-enabled cloud and hybrid integration.
Is SAP BTP a platform as a service?
Yes, SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) is a Platform as a Service (PaaS) solution for businesses of all sizes. The platform can be used to build new apps or scale up current ones that are hosted in a secure on-demand cloud environment.