SAP Business ByDesign Trading and Distribution Industry Case Study
SAP Business ByDesign Trading & Distribution Industry Case Study blog will talk about the business situation of a Leading Automotive Spare Parts Trader in Dubai, UAE, why they chose to implement SAP Business ByDesign, and the value-driven benefits realized.
The client is one of the most reliable and reputed firms for automotive products in the Gulf region. They have been serving the automotive spare parts market with consumer satisfaction, competitive pricing, and quality conscious. They wanted to automate their business in order to streamline their Logistics, Sales, HR, Procurement, and Finance.
Kaar with its prior experience in implementing various SAP modules for major clients across various countries proposed SAP Business ByDesign as the best fit solution for the client. Which in turn, will cater the current and future business requirements of the client, providing maximum flexibility for end-users and the management users of the company.
Before: Challenges and Opportunities
- Fragmented systems for customer relationship management, inventory and financials
- Managing financial reports for 5 entities and 8 subsidiaries
- Inaccurate demand-and-supply management
- Eliminate data inconsistency
- Lack of transparency
Why implement SAP Business ByDesign?
- Comprehensive: Run your entire business and connect with your ecosystem
- Easy to use: Help your users learn quickly and accelerate time to value with a rich user experience
- Insightful: Use integrated analytics and gain real-time actionable insights
- Adaptable and Extensible: Configure for your business and keep up as it changes
- Mobile: Get information to everyone, anytime, from anywhere
- Secure and Scalable: Runs in SAP state of the art data centres
- Global: Operational in over 90 countries
After: Value-Driven Results
- Implementation of SAP ByD which is a suite in a box helped the client to integrate all their modules
- Better business visibility through instant access to reports across business functions
- Effective streamlined inter-company business process
- Consistent reporting through an integrated platform
- Faster quarterly and year-end financial closing
- Integration with Warehouse Management and Bar code System enabling rapid shipping and receiving of goods
- 12 weeks to successfully implement SAP Business ByDesign for 5 Entities with 8 branches located across GCC
- More than 20% better transparency
- More than 30% increase in sales efficiency and order fulfilment
You can also try the application free for 14 days by registering for a Free Trial.