SAP Travel Management Implementation Oil & Gas Industry Case Study
SAP Travel Management Implementation Oil & Gas Industry Case study blog will talk about the business situation of the state owned Oil & Gas Industry in Qatar. Furthermore, how kaar Technologies implemented SAP Travel Management to handle the travel request of the employees effectively.
The client is a state-owned public corporation established by Emiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is also responsible for all phases of the oil and gas industry in the State of Qatar. The principal activities of the client, its subsidiaries and joint ventures are the exploration, production, local as well as the international sale of crude oil, natural gas and gas liquids, refined products, synthetic fuels, petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas (LNG), steel and aluminum.
The client was not able to handle the travel request of the employees effectively with manual and time-consuming processes. Kaar being a pure-play SAP service provider, understood the requirements of the client and then proposed the use of SAP Travel Management as the best fit solution to meet the current as well as the future requirements of the client.
Before: Business Challenges
- Time consuming manual process to handle the travel requirements of all the employees
- Unable to consolidate as well as manage the travel requests
- Unable to meet the travel needs of employees on-time
- Longer turnaround time for request processing
Why SAP Travel Management?
SAP Travel Management (FI-TV) component supports all the processes involved in handling business trips. In addition to that , its comprehensive functionality is integrated with settlement, taxation, and payment processes. SAP Travel Management also enables you to request, plan, book trips, create expense reports, and explicitly transfer expense results to other business function areas.
After: Value Driven Results
- Effective handling of employees’ travel requests
- Elimination of time consuming and tedious manual process
- Ability to extend travel functions to the mobile devices
- Better travel policies to increase compliance
- Mobile access to use the travel functions anywhere at anytime
- Reduced dependency on external travel agencies
- Faster turnaround time
You can download the full case study here
Furthermore, if you are looking to implement SAP Travel Management and require a consultation on the licenses or implementation, send me an email at email@example.com. We will get back to you within one business day.