SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Implementation : Manufacturing & Distribution Company Case Study
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Implementation: Manufacturing & Distribution Company case study will talk about the business situation of the Filipino-owned manufacturing and distribution company. Furthermore, how Kaar Technologies implemented SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer to streamline sales and marketing activities of the client.
The client is a multi-million dollar manufacturing and distribution company with its customers spread across Asia – Pacific region. With more than 50 years of expertise, they are the market leaders in industrial and household adhesives, sealants, specialty coatings, insulation, packaging and other products.
Due to the large size of the client’s global operations and an extensive team of more than 80 sales representatives, the client needed a solution to streamline its sales and marketing activities.
Kaar with its prior experience in implementing various SAP modules for the major clients in the Middle East & the rest of the world, proposed Hybris Cloud for Customer as the best fit solution for the client to cater to all the current as well as the future business requirements.
Before: Business Challenges
- No Standard sales and marketing dashboard
- Low visibility on the sales funnel management
- Excel-based tracking and reporting system leads to the loss of critical data
- High Client attrition and poor lead management
- Lack of real-time visibility for reliable decision making
Why SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer?
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C) is a cloud solution to manage customer sales, customer service, and marketing activities efficiently. Moreover, it is one of the key SAP solutions to manage the customer relationship.
- Hybris Cloud of Sales helps the sales team perform better as it provides the right solution, from planning territories and quotas, managing customer pipeline, building solid forecasts and also benefit from insights and reporting in real-time.
- The solutions will encompass 100+ internal end users, 5,000+ investors (existing and new investors)
After: Value Driven Results
- Better visibility to investor boosting the investment environment
- Automated marketing via social media like facebook and twitter to improve investments
- Eliminates excel based tracking to improve data security
- Readily available on mobile devices in an offline mode
- Ability to provide online services to the investors
You can download the full case study here
Furthermore, if you are looking to adopt SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer and require a consultation on the licenses or implementation, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within one business day.