Understanding SAP Cloud Identity Access Governance and Licenses
SAP Cloud Identity Access Governance software, access analysis, support of an end-to-end process for analysis of separation of duties and critical access for cloud and on-premise applications. The application is delivered on SAP Cloud Platform and sold via subscription pricing.
- Visualization-driven dashboard-based user interface
- Access analysis for separation of duties and critical access
- New user refinement capability with role information and usage
- Mitigating control monitoring with test plan upload and pass/fail status
- Auditing reporting
The Licence metric used here is monitored users. Monitored Users are individuals
- whose information or credentials are monitored by the Cloud Service and/or
- who use the reporting console
To understand more about Cloud Identity Access Governance software have a look at solution demo:
The business challenges which SAP Cloud Identity Access Governance helps solve are:
- High operational costs and risks – Complex system landscapes require that your IT department maintain multiple sources of identity data, entering data for each user as well as assigning permissions in multiple systems.
- Changing business consumption models – As organizations become increasingly interconnected, processes are extended across corporate boundaries and include many participants. As a result, managing access to applications becomes a difficult task.
- Increasing compliance requirements – Various regulations require that your organization be able to state with certainty who had access to what system resources and when.
SAP Cloud Identity Access Governance is designed to work not only with your SAP applications but with all systems, instances, and applications in a heterogeneous global IT environment. Integration with SAP Business Suite applications and with SAP solutions for governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) results in a true business-driven, compliant identity management solution.
With SAP Cloud Identity Access Governance, your enterprise can:
- Lower IT support costs and reduce risk with centralized identity and access management
- Boost productivity with self-services such as automatic password reset and rules-driven workflows
- Increase flexibility with standards-based functionality that seamlessly integrates with business processes
- Improve user access insights and compliance through integrated logging and reporting