SAP ERP Implementation: Beverage Can Manufacturing Company Case Study
SAP ERP Implementation: Beverage Can Manufacturing Company Case Study will talk about the business situation of a leading Beverage Can Manufacturing Company in KSA. Furthermore, how Kaar Technologies implemented SAP ERP to reduce their manufacturing cost and optimize business performance.
The client is one of the largest manufacturers of two-piece steel cans in its region. Moreover, the client has the capacity to create more than 1.4 billion cans annually on its two production lines. In pursuit of excellence, the client is also implementing a multimillion-dollar project, converting two of its production lines from producing two Pc steel cans to two Pc aluminum cans.
The client wanted to reduce the manufacturing cost as well as optimize their business performance. Kaar’s expertise in providing end-to-end SAP Solutions understood the requirements of the client and then proposed SAP ERP as the best fit solution for the client.
Before: Business Objectives
- Maximize operational efficiency
- Provide enterprise visibility to the new manufacturing operation
- Optimize business performance as well as improve business profitability
- Reduce manufacturing costs
- Increase agility in the competitive market
Kaar Tech’s Solution
Kaar Technologies has implemented the following SAP ERP modules to fulfill the requirements of the client:
- Financial and Controlling(FICO)
- Materials management(MM)
- Production planning(PP)
- Sales and Distribution(SD)
- HR and payroll functionality(HCM)
After: Value Driven Results
- Standardized and streamlined business processes
- Reduced overhead costs through improved operational efficiency
- Decreased spare-parts inventory by more than 20%
- Eliminated 45-day wait time for raw materials
- Improved business visibility and operational control
- Lowered labor costs in the warehouse
- Improved information accuracy
- Enhanced company reputation
You can download the full case study here.
Furthermore, if you are looking to implement SAP ERP and require a consultation on the licenses or implementation, send me an email at email@example.com. We will get back to you within one business day.