SAP S/4HANA Cloud to achieve faster Return On Investment (ROI)
Faster Return On Investment with SAP S/4HANA Cloud!
The Large Enterprises are constantly challenged to improve their operations and transform their business to keep pace with the digital economy, whether by executing excessive growth strategies, usually through mergers and acquisitions (M&A), or continuous introduction of new products, services, and business models.
The Chief Information Officers (CIOs) must also contribute to the organization’s overall strategy. They also need to deliver new levels of organizational agility, usually at lower and lower costs. In addition, this usually interprets into devising strategies and adopting new digital technologies to respond to the digital transformation challenges.
Faster Return on Investment
Organizations must make value creation a primary focus in the digital economy. They are in need of a solution that will not only help them realize value but also accelerates time to value so as to thrive in this business environment. 50% of executives think that, within five years, IT’s value proposition will shift from support to business value creation. It is therefore imperative that both IT and the business lead this journey together.
Faster time to value
- Move your IT at the speed of your business with standard best-practice content for all key business functions
- Rapidly deploy SAP S/4HANA Cloud across the organization, with the possibility of a two-tier deployment approach for subsidiaries and divisions
Increased automation with a digital assistant
- Achieve zero-touch processes with the SAP® CoPilot digital assistant
- Drive actions and decisions at the speed of thought with machine learning
Rich user experience
- Reduce training time and enable fast user actions and decisions with the solution’s intuitive interface and responsive design
- Improve productivity and employee buy-in with ready-to-use applications
The worldwide market for cloud-based SaaS offerings is expected to expand by about 20% per year through 2018 when it could exceed the $100 billion mark.
In conclusion,12% of all respondents say their IT organizations are very effective at leading digital transformations across their business.
If you are looking to enhance your business value with faster Return On Investments with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get you started on your roadmap to SAP S/4HANA Cloud with our unique enterprise readiness assessment.