How SAP S/4HANA is transforming Document Presentment?
SAP S/4HANA is one of the most deployed post-modern ERPs. Whilst the ERP of the 20th century concentrated on the digitization of business processes, the post-modern ERP focuses on the digital transformation of the business process. In this blog, I will talk about how SAP S/4HANA transforms Document Presentment.
What functionality does SAP S/4HANA provide for Document Presentment?
- Turn ordinary customer documents into powerful, personalized communication tools
- Create targeted messages and deliver consistent information by automating the creation and presentation of impactful documents, such as personalized campaigns, forms, and invoices
- Generate offers effectively by embedding relevant cross-sell and up-sell messages with document presentment tools
What are the benefits of using S/4HANA to manage Document Presentment?
- Increase revenue from cross-selling and up-selling by automatically embedding offers and personalized messages into customer documents
- Improve customer satisfaction by delivering relevant, personalized content and offers to customers
- Reduce marketing cost by automating the creation of personalized documents, such as customer-specific marketing assets
What are the functional changes in the Document Presentment functionality in SAP S/4HANA compared to SAP ECC?
- Comparable SAP ERP functionality provided in SAP S/4HANA
What are the innovations which S/4HANA has brought in for Document Presentment functionality?
- SAP Fiori–based user experience across all process steps
Recently, Kaar Tech helped a high tech manufacturer to migrate from SAP ECC to SAP S/4HANA. If you would like to understand why they moved from SAP ECC to SAP S/4HANA, then I suggest reading this whitepaper. It explains the business benefits and technical benefits accrued as a result of the SAP S/4HANA migration.