- Day to day accounting, financial management and MIS of various Subsidiaries
- Profit and Loss Management, Auditing and Compliance.
- Capital Management and Budget Preparation.
- Cash flow Modeling and Management.
- Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Responsible for Ledger Reconciliation and Trial Balance generation Financial Year/Period end closing and reporting Create profit and loss statements Foreign Exchange Correspond with the auditor for finalization of account auditing and reconciliation
- Should have strong knowledge in accounts payable & accounts receivables system
- General ledger ,Billing management system
- Overall understanding about the accounting entries that each sub systems will make in the general ledger.
- Reparation of financial statements and related accounting reports and tax returns/rulings prepared by department.
- Coordination of client accounting for specific entities.
- Reviews reports (i.e. financial statements, related accounting reports, corporate tax returns and tax calculations, tax rulings, etc) processed/prepared by Client Accounting Officers and other departments and related offices
- Validates financial statements, accountant’s opinion/declaration tax returns, tax rulings and other related accounting and tax documents.