SAP HCM Implementation : Oil & Gas Industry Case Study
SAP HCM Implementation : Oil & Gas Industry case study blog will talk about the business situation of the leading Oil & Gas industry in Kuwait which is responsible for the distribution of petroleum goods within the local market.Furthermore, how Kaar Technologies implemented SAP HCM to standardize as well as automate the HR activities of the client.
The client is the national oil refining company of Kuwait. Established in October 1960, the client handles the responsibility of oil refining, gas liquefaction, and distribution of petroleum goods within the local market.
The client needed a robust HCM solution to standardize and automate its HR activities. Kaar Technologies, being a pure play SAP service providers understood the current requirements of the client and then implemented SAP HCM as the best fit solution to enhance the business processes of the client.
Before: Business Challenges
- Lacked standard and streamlined HR process
- Unable to identify talent gaps
- Ineffective HR solutions consuming more time
- The cost involved in the HR process was very high
Why SAP HCM?
SAP HCM simplify and integrate your human capital management (HCM) processes to drive better business results and engage your people.In addition to that, it also manage your workforce to improve capabilities and grow your business to meet the future needs.
After:Value Driven Results
- Consistently achieve corporate objectives by aligning workforce with organizational objective
- Ability to find the best people and also leverage their talent in the right job at the right time
- Proactively identify as well as fill the talent gaps
- Plan employee workforce according to the talent needs and business situation
- Improved employee benefits with reduced HR costs
You can download the full case study here
Furthermore, if you are looking to implement SAP HCM and require a consultation on the licenses or implementation, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within one business day.