SAP ERP Implementation : Engineering & Construction Industry Case Study
SAP ERP Implementation : Engineering & Construction Industry will talk about the business situation of the leading Engineering service provider in Qatar.And also, why they chose Kaar Tech for implementing SAP ERP to enhance their business growth.
The client is an international engineering specialist solutions provider and it delivers an extensive range of engineering services across a multitude of sectors with an established reputation for completing iconic projects.
After discussing with the client, Kaar Technologies understood that the client wanted to improve its business profits effectively. Kaar Technologies being a leading SAP service provider, proposed SAP ERP solution as the best fit solution for the client to enhance the business growth of the client.
Before: Business Objectives
- Improve their business growth effectively
- Explicitly track various departments
- Reduce the risk involved in their current as well as the future projects
- Effective cost maintenance to minimize their overall process cost
Kaar Tech’s Solution
Kaar Technologies has implemented the following SAP modules to fulfil the requirements of the client
- Financial and Controlling (FICO)
- Materials management(MM)
- Sales and Distribution(SD)
- Project System
- HR and payroll functionality(HCM)
- Plant Maintenance(PM)
- Quality Maintenance(QM)
- Business Warehouse and Business Object (BI & BO)
After: Value Driven Results
- Eliminates difficulties in keeping track of various departments
- Risk analysis report to explicitly identify project risk
- Drill down analysis to find the root cause of a problem
- Reduction of overall process cost and maintenance cost
- Increases the potential Business workflow
- Overall Improvement in TCO
- Increased business profitability
You can download the full case study here
Furthermore, if you are looking to implement SAP ERP and require a consultation on the licenses or implementation, send me an email at email@example.com. We will get back to you within one business day.