SAP HCI and SAP Cloud Platform Banking Sector Case study
SAP HCI and SAP Cloud Platform Banking Sector Case study blog will talk about the business situation of a Leading Bank in South East Asia. Furthermore, how Kaar Technologies created the Budgeting solution for Sourcing to the client to succeed beyond the shores of its home base into global proportions.
The client is one of the largest financial service providers with more than 100 years of banking experience and a strong brand presence in South East Asia. Moreover, the client’s operations span the globe with core businesses in a diverse range of industries – banking and financial services, manufacturing and distribution, property development and investments, hospitality and leisure, and principal investment.
Henceforth, Kaar Technologies provided a strong heritage and the dynamism to embrace up-to-date technology, professional management structures, systems and methodologies of global standards.
Before: Business Challenges
- Excel used for data collection and Aggregation
- Generation of financial reports from excel spreadsheets
- Lack of synchronization between teams due to inconsistency in sourcing and budgeting activities
- SAP Ariba solution was utilized to manage business transactions for sourcing activities and collaboration with vendors
- Data from SAP Ariba was required to generate financial reports for budget spend analysis for sourcing
Why SAP SCP and HCI?
- Sourcing management and tracking on SAP Cloud Platform (SCP)
- Budget requesting, approval and allocation mechanism
- Tracking of project-based revenue and also comparisons between target vs actual
- Role-based access to Financial reports
- Integration between Ariba, SAP and non-SAP systems through HCI
After: Value Driven Results
- Transparent tracking of ROI on spend across projects
- Instant Financial performance insights to replace monthly reports
- Ability to make informed decisions with no delay in results
- Accessibility to critical financial reports based on role and functions
- Role-based user access
- Higher Customer satisfaction with on-time delivery and budget allocations
You can download the full SAP HCI and SAP Cloud Platform Banking Sector Case Study.
Furthermore, if you are looking to adopt SAP HCI and SAP Cloud Platform and require a consultation on the licenses or implementation, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Consequently, we will get back to you within one business day.