SAP S/4 HANA Implementation: Metal Manufacturer Case Study
SAP S/4 HANA Implementation: Metal Manufacturer Case Study will talk about the business situation of a prominent metal manufacturer in the Middle East. And also, why they chose Kaar Tech for implementing SAP S/4HANA, their digital core, by replacing their legacy system.
Industrial Engineering is the bedrock of so many industries, and our client is a recognized expert with operations in 14 countries. With focus on delivering the best products at the best prices, the company recognized how a digital transformation could make it simpler to get businesses done internally and to ensure quality products to customers worldwide.
Kaar Technologies implemented SAP S/4 HANA to replace the existing legacy system and provide a digital core. This enhanced the production process, stock management, and reporting as well as easier access to HR data. Thus, the Client was able to achieve better business growth and well-serviced customers in the digital economy.
Business Challenges and Opportunities:
The client was working towards integrating their data with core business processes. As a result, the company could standardize all the business process. However, a few challenges were:
- Centralize and enhance the production process
- Optimize integration between HR, finance, costing and plant maintenance
- Improve product costing and get the real view of all costs
- Upgrade production planning and automate manual process
- Comprehensive digital business framework to digitalize operations across six pillars, including customer, supplier, workforce, assets, operations, and supply chain
- A global technology platform that meets the needs of the production environment
- In addition, you get the reliable infrastructure to meet specific integration needs
After: Value-Driven Results
Kaar Technologies replaced their existing legacy system with SAP S/4HANA, and now the client has enhanced the production process, stock management, and reporting. Hence, this improved the integration and processes throughout the organization. Furthermore, the following benefits were achieved:
- Transformed integration to deliver internal inefficiencies – all information now in one system
- Improved visibility by replacing manual spreadsheets with functionality for automated material requirements planning
- Reduced costs through a reduction in the number of resources required and costing that are more accurate
- Decreased inventory levels and improved inventory management
- Delivered one centralized HR database, including centralized payroll, with payroll now being completed in 3-4 days, reduced from 15 days
- Improved sales-order credit management for customers
- Centralized finance to one office, reducing the number of employees from 12 to 9
- Additionally, provided mobile apps to allow any time, anywhere approvals for HR, purchase orders and more.
You can download the full case study here.
Additionally, if you are looking to adopt SAP ERP and require a consultation on the licenses or implementation, send us an email at email@example.com. We will get back to you within one business day.