SAP Mobile Platform : Professional Services Firm Case Study
SAP Mobile Platform: Professional Services Firm Case Study will talk about the business situation of the leading Professional Services Firm in U.K. Furthermore, how Kaar Technologies helped the firm with SAP Mobile Platform to eliminate the difficulty faced with the existing pest control and window cleaning mobile applications.
The client is an international business focused on delivering sustainable solutions to the complex facilities management issues. Their business takes care of essential support services, adding value to every step of the facilities management path as well as enabling organizations to concentrate more on delivering their core strategies.
The client was not satisfied with the existing Pest control and Window cleaning applications. Kaar Technologies being an innovative SAP service provider, proposed SAP Mobile Platform to redevelop the mobile application and also add the required features along with the existing functionalities.
Before: Business Objectives
- Eliminate the difficulties faced in the existing Pest control and Window cleaning applications
- Upgrade the application functionality
- Include additional functions such as search, adding and receiving jobs, easy navigation etc to aid workers on the job
- Assist and help the workers to complete their assigned job easily
Why SAP Mobile Platform?
SAP Mobile Platform simplifies the task of creating applications that connect business data to mobile devices for better workflow management and back-office integration. In addition to that, it creates applications that use multiple data sources which work on many different mobile devices.
After: Value Driven Results
- Real-time to and fro communication with the technicians
- Easy-to-use interface and enhanced operability to improve efficiency
- Redesigned application screen to add new search functionalities
- Ability to create ad-hoc jobs and also notifications for new job requests
- Ability to change dates, show service time and also job notes
- Better information relay to the managers and technicians
- Improved work tracking and relay of information to the management
You can download the full case study here
Furthermore, if you are looking to implement SAP Mobile Platform and require a consultation on the licenses or implementation, send me an email at email@example.com. We will get back to you within one business day.