SAP HCI and SAP Cloud Platform Steel Pipes Manufacturing Case Study
SAP HCI and SAP Cloud Platform Steel Pipes Manufacturing Case Study blog will talk about the business situation of a Leading Steel pipe Manufacturer in the USA. Furthermore, how Kaar Technologies built an SCP Application for Route optimization and integrated it with SAP ECC through HANA cloud integrator for real-time data transfer and Optimal Shipment Generation on ECC.
The client is the largest independent manufacturer of Hollow Structural Sections (HSS) and steel pipe in North America and the top producer of electrical conduit and fittings in the United States.
The client delivers a broad range of pipe and tube solutions that build our customers’ success and produces more than 2.0 million tons of tubular products a year through our 15 Manufacturing facilities.
Kaar Technologies integrated SAP ECC and an SCP route optimization app and enabled the client to manage inventory, reduce supply chain costs, and also to meet their customer’s needs effectively. Moreover, it provides the strength to deliver solutions for commercial, industrial and government customers with the shortest lead times.
Before: Business Challenges
- Paper-based shipment creation process leading to delay in shipments
- Excel based Route optimization Scenario calculation leading to excessive employee time usage
- Ad-hoc deliveries cannot be updated in real time leading to a decrease in customer service
Why SAP HCI and SAP Cloud Platform?
- SAP Cloud Platform provides a robust platform for scenario building
- Sourcing management and tracking on SAP Cloud Platform (SCP)
- Budget requesting, approval and allocation mechanism
- Tracking of project-based revenue and also comparisons between target vs actual
- Role-based access to Financial reports
- Integration between Ariba, SAP and also non-SAP systems through HCI
After: Value Driven Results
- Real-time Data Transfer between SAP ECC and the custom SCP application
- Reduction in man-hours required for route optimization
- Paper and excel free process
- Ad-hoc deliveries can be added in real time
You can download the full SAP HCI and SAP Cloud Platform Steel Pipes Manufacturing Case Study
Furthermore, if you are looking to adopt SAP HCI and SAP Cloud Platform and require a consultation on the licenses or implementation, send me an email at email@example.com. Consequently, we will get back to you within one business day.