SAP ERP Implementation: Infrastructure Development Company Case Study
SAP ERP Implementation: Infrastructure Development company case study will talk about the business situation of a leading Infrastructure Developer in the Middle East. And also, why they chose Kaar Tech for implementing SAP ERP solution.
The Client, a UAE based Infrastructure Development Company, was established in 1988, to meet the growing
industry requirements for steel rebars and pipes. Additionally, it has a diversified full-fledged manufacturing facility based in Dubai, serving as the strategic hub between the East and the West. With over 25 years of experience, the client is a premier producer of quality steel products
Kaar Technologies implemented SAP ERP for the Client to integrate all the data with various business processes involved in their everyday operation. However, a major priority was to streamline all the finance and control functions to enhance business efficiency.
Business Challenges and Opportunities:
- Difficulty in integrating data and processes from various departments
- Lack of hardware scalability & flexibility
- Optimizing order fulfillment and procurement through automation
- Improve sales and distribution, production functionalities, quality check procedures
Kaar Tech’s Solution:
Kaar, post comprehensively studying the present business scenario and processes of Client, proposed
implementing SAP ERP Enterprise management. The most important goal was to cater to all the current and future business requirements of the Client, providing maximum flexibility for end users of the company. Therefore, the following modules were to be implemented:
- Financial Accounting and Controlling (FICO)
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Material Management (MM)
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Production Planning (PP)
- Plant Maintenance (PM)
- Quality Management (QM)
- Business Intelligence, Business Objects (BI/BO)
- And finally, Mobility Apps
After: Value-Driven Results
SAP ERP helped the client to streamline operations, and improve overall spend management. Furthermore, the following benefits were also achieved:
- Improved Visibility of existing assets and resources
- Better and quicker decision making
- Improved Employee Efficiency
- Access to key business reports anytime, anywhere
- Improved productivity by more than 20 %
- Also, cost Reduction by 30 % through increased flexibility was achieved
You can download the full case study here.
Additionally, if you are looking to adopt SAP ERP and require a consultation on the licenses or implementation, send us an email at email@example.com. We will get back to you within one business day.