SAP SuccessFactors Implementation : Financial Service Provider Case Study
SAP SuccessFactors Implementation: Financial Service Provider Case Study will talk about the business situation of a leading Financial Service Provider in Kuwait. Furthermore, how Kaar Technologies implemented SAP SuccessFactors to improve talent acquisition and retention of skilled employees.
The client is a retail and commercial bank located in Kuwait City. Meanwhile, it has been spread across 30 branches in Kuwait. From deposit products for retail markets to comprehensive consumer loan programs, the client explicitly provides a wide array of solutions to meet the customers’financial need.
With a combined workforce consisting of contingent and permanent employees, the client faced issues with streamlining the personnel alongside mapping the execution levels with their goals.
Aided by its thorough product knowledge and extensive business exposure, Kaar proposed the use of SuccessFactors Performance Management, Goals Management, Learning Management and Succession Planning for more effective and automated operations.
Before: Business Challenges
- Business process mapping was not perceivable
- No Integration between performance management and succession development
- Negligible correlation between individual goals and the company’s collective goal
- Unable to track the learning history of employees
- No real-time view of employees ’performance
- Talent acquisition and retention of skilled employees
Why SAP SuccessFactors?
SAP SuccessFactors provides the leading cloud-based SuccessFactors HCM Suite, which helps HR drive business execution with solutions that are complete, beautiful, and also flexible enough to start anywhere at anytime. These solutions optimize your workforce today as well as prepare them for tomorrow. Moreover, SuccessFactors serve organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries in more than 177 countries using SuccessFactors application suite in 37 languages.
- Enhanced transparency by linking performance with goals and succession
- 25%reduction in the timeline of the performance management process
- 3600 review for the ad-hoc population when needed
- Job descriptions and employee profiles maintained under one roof
- Real-time view and tracking of learning history of each employee
- Anywhere, Anytime’approach with SuccessFactors mobile application
You can download the full case study here
Furthermore, if you are looking to implement SAP SuccessFactors and require a consultation on the licenses or implementation, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within one business day.