SAP Environment, Health and Safety Management: Case Study
SAP Environment, Health and Safety Management: Case Study will talk about the business situation of a leading petroleum producer in the Middle East. In addition, find out why they chose Kaar Technologies to implement SAP EHSM to minimize the risk posed to the workers and to the environment.
The Client is a dynamic member of the E&P industry in Oman. The company seeks to explore, appraise and develop oil & gas resources in Oman and internationally. In addition to that, the Client has an ambitious exploration program to unlock the presence of hydrocarbons in prospective areas of the block.
The client pays monumental attention to adhering to Safety, Health, and Environment regulations. Thus, Kaar Technologies implemented SAP EHSM (Environment, Health and Safety Management) solution in order to support the management of safety, industrial hygiene, and occupational health process.
Kaar Tech’s Solution:
- The client roped in Kaar Technologies, MENA’s most preferred SAP solutions provider, as its technology partner.
- Kaar is a connoisseur in implementing a variety of SAP business suites to meet customer requirements. Hence, we suggested the implementation of SAP EHSM 4.0 to supervise the incident management process.
- Incident Management: Identifies and analyses hazards to define preventative measures to eliminate another occurrence
- Thus, the Kaar team, comprising of highly-talented SAP consultants and domain specialists, implemented SAP EHSM 4.0. We seamlessly implemented the solution and thus integrated it with the client’s existing SAP system.
After: Value-Driven Results
It took just four months to implement the solution. As a result, the following benefits were achieved:
- Well integrated incident management database
- Task Monitoring application to monitor all pending and completed costs
- With SAP business workflow monitors predefined deadlines.
- Concerned persons get periodic reminders for completing their actions.
- Thus, complete adherence to prescribed environmental policies and employee safety norms and regulations was achieved.
You can download the full case study here.
If you are looking to adopt SAP EHSM (Environment, Health and Safety Management) and require a consultation on the licenses or implementation, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within one business day.