SAP iPAS (Integrated Program Administration & Services) Oil Company Case Study
SAP iPAS (Integrated Program Administration & Services) Oil & Gas Company Case Study blog will talk about the business situation of a fully Integrated Global Petroleum and Chemicals Enterprise in the KSA, which continues to be a world leader in hydrocarbon exploration, production, refining, distribution and marketing owns its subsidiaries and affiliates across the globe.
- The current Career Development Department Program Administration System(CDDPAS) proved to be
ineffective and inefficient at monitoring and processing of various student/trainee requests were found
- Planning module was based on MS Excel
- Inability to track request status
- Determining the cost of training per employee was not possible
- Lack of user-friendly interfaces
Kaar Tech’s Solution
An employee development program was planned by the client for a long-term employee training which
was academic in nature. This program covered 3000+ trainees and 200+ advisors & supervisors worldwide,
at any point of time.
Kaar proposed a comprehensive solution based on UI5/Fiori, WebDynpro ABAP and
BW technologies for planning, budgeting, nomination, placement, logistics and monitoring the complete
process. The proposed iPas system automated, streamlined and integrated all business processes providing
self-service capabilities to all the trainees.
After: Value-Driven Results
- Extranet availability to access applications
- Improved insight through reporting and analytics
- Accurate estimation of training cost per employee
- GIS-enabled BW dashboards to provide location summary of trainees
- Capability to drill down the details of employees
- Highly integrated system eliminating manual processes
- Mobile/Tablet access to applications
- Reduced workload of frontline advisors
You can download the full case study here.
If you are looking to adopt SAP iPAS (Integrated Program Administration & Services) Oil & Gas Company Case Study and require a consultation on the licenses or implementation, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you within one business day.