SAP Business ByDesign Industrial Machineries and components Case study
SAP Business ByDesign Industrial Machineries and Components Case Study blog will talk about the business situation of a Subsidiary of a Cutting Tools Manufacturer, why they chose to implement SAP Business ByDesign, and the value-driven benefits realized.
The client has been growing as a leading global manufacturer in the cutting tool industry. It operates its global business through 9 overseas production sites and 30 sales subsidiaries providing premium cutting tools to 75 countries.
The client wants to continuously do its best to maximize customer satisfaction through the integrated management of the global business network combined with logistic centres in the key area.
Before: Challenges and Opportunities
- Combine all analytical and transactional capabilities in a single system
- Optimizing order fulfilment and procurement through automation
- Keeping track of Subsidiary specific reports and Financials
- Integration of the Procure-to-Pay process between ByDesign (in Subsidiary) with SAP A1 (in HQ)
Why implement SAP Business ByDesign?
- Only “Software-as-a-Service” solution to fully meet needs
- Commitment of SAP to make SAP Business ByDesign strongest full suite product on the market
- Single platform for full business requirements including financials, customer service, inventory, and production
- Ability to trace products all the way from design through purchase, receipt, shipping, distributor billing and end customer service
- Straight fit solution where Parent has SAP ERP and Subsidiary requires SAP ByDesign
After: Value-Driven Results
- Better business visibility through instant access to reports across business functions
- Improved order fulfilment, financial sanctity and sales accountability
- Substantial reduction in unmoved stock
- Faster Quarterly and Year-end Financial Closing
If you are looking to adopt SAP Business ByDesign and require a consultation on the licenses or implementation, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also try the application free for 14 days by registering for a Free Trial.