SAP S/4HANA Wholesale Distribution Case Study
This SAP S/4HANA Wholesale Distribution Case Study blog will talk about the business situation of a wholesale distributor in UAE, why they chose to implement SAP S/4HANA, and the value driven benefits which were realized.
The client is one of the major players in the water industry with strong roots in its local communities in the UAE. They garnered expertise, modern technology and processes to supply high quality drinking water to its customers.
The client has an ambitious growth plan and is looking forward to replacing their existing in-house developed ERP system with a robust enterprise-wide IT system (ERP) that can serve as the backbone and improve process efficiencies and augment their growth plan.
Before: Challenges and Opportunities
- Data drops during business information exchange
- Transparency of business operations
- Sustainability of business processes
- Integration of ERP with existing systems
- Absence of international best practices
Why implement SAP S/4HANA?
- Ideal choice to digitize the organization core
- Maximized ROI for core to edge integrations
- Enhanced User interface
- 100% Industry Standard Adherence
After: Value-Driven Results
- Seamless exchange of information
- Better business operations due to business transparency
- Adoption of standardized international best practices
- Integrated ERP system and existing enterprise systems
- Zero business gaps which enhanced business efficiency
You can download the full case study here.
If you are looking to adopt SAP S/4HANA and require a consultation on the licenses or implementation, send me an email at email@example.com or send us a message. I’ll get back to you within one business day.