SAP S/4HANA Utilities Industry Case Study
This SAP S/4HANA Utilities Industry Case Study blog will talk about the business situation of a water and power producer in Qatar, why they chose to implement SAP S/4HANA, and the value-driven benefits realized.
The client is an independent Water and Power producer, established in 2015 as part of Qatar’s biggest power and water projects. It is capable of generating 2,520 megawatts of power and 136.5 million gallon drinking water per day.
The client needed to automate their Finance, Administrative, Human Resource & Procurement processes across the entire organization by implementing and enhancing the integrated ERP system.
Before: Challenges and Opportunities
- Automation of Finance, Administrative, Human Resources, and Procurement Departments
- Implementation of an integrated ERP system
- Address gaps in the business process
- Derive actionable business insights
- Get analytical reports required for decision makers
- Improve performance, efficiency, and automation of internal and external workloads
Why implement SAP S/4HANA?
- Ideal choice to digitize the organization core
- Maximized ROI for core to edge integrations
- Enhanced User interface
- 100% Industry Standard Adherence
After: Value-Driven Results
- Improved alignment of strategies and operations
- Enhanced productivity with better business insight
- Cost reductions through enhanced flexibility
- Better controlled regulation of finances
- Stabilized corporate governance
- Real-time, anywhere, anytime access to enterprise information
You can download full case study here.
If you are looking to adopt SAP S/4HANA and require a consultation on the licenses or implementation, send me an email at email@example.com or send us a message. I’ll get back to you within one business day.