SAP S/4HANA Public Sector Case Study
This SAP S/4HANA Public Sector Case Study blog will talk about the business situation of a national project management organization in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, why they chose to implement SAP S/4HANA, and the value driven benefits which were realized.
The client is a National Project Management Organization which helps in enabling Government entities Project Management Office (E-PMO’s) to develop and improve related policies and to create a dynamic ecosystem to deliver efficient and effective projects with greatest impact.
Their main objectives are to review, develop, and manage integrated national plans, establish national standards, policies, and methodologies, provide E-PMOs with resource support, training, tools, certifications, and change management, conduct stage gate reviews and monitor E-PMO and critical project performance. They also resolve project issues and manage projects of national importance.
Before: Challenges and Opportunities
- Single Source of business data
- Inefficient integration between business data and business operations
- Reviewing, developing, and managing integrated national plans
- Establishing national standards, policies, and methodologies
- Provisioning E-PMOs with resource support, training, tools, certifications, and change management
- Conduct stage gate reviews and monitor E-PMO and critical project performance
- Issue tracking and management
Why implement SAP S/4HANA?
- Ideal choice to digitize the organization core
- Maximized ROI for core to edge integrations
- Enhanced User interface
- 100% Industry Standard Adherence
After: Value-Driven Results
- Integrated business data and business operations
- Single platform to manage all projects
- Quick resolution of all issues
- Better management of each project
- Enhanced monitoring of E-PMOs
You can download the full case study here.
If you are looking to adopt SAP S/4HANA and require a consultation on the licenses or implementation, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message. I’ll get back to you within one business day.