SAP S/4HANA Oilfield Case Study: Streamlining Finance, Control, and other business functions
This SAP S/4HANA Oilfield Case Study blog will talk about the business situation of an oilfield organization in the UAE, why they chose to implement SAP S/4HANA, and the value driven benefits which were realized.
The client is a leading regional provider of oilfield services in the Middle East. Established in the United Arab Emirates in 1977, the company now has over 800 employees working in 15 countries providing a variety of oilfield services. While their major base is in the middle east, they are looking towards expanding to North Africa and Southeast Asia.
They intend to integrate business data with various business processes involved in their everyday operations and streamline finance and control functions to enhance business efficiency. They are also looking at improving sales and distribution, production functionalities, quality check procedures, material management, HCM operations, and environmental health and safety process while incorporating a friendly user interface.
Before: Challenges and Opportunities
- Single source of business data
- Integration of business data with business processes
- Streamlining finance and control functions of everyday business
- Enhancing sales and distribution, production functionalities, quality checks and material management
- Optimization of HCM Operations
- Adherence with Environmental and Health Safety Processes
- Provision of a user-friendly interface
Why implement SAP S/4HANA?
- Ideal choice to digitize the organization core
- Maximized ROI for core to edge integrations
- Enhanced User interface
- 100% Industry Standard Adherence
After: Value-Driven Results
- Enhanced productivity with better business insights
- On-Demand real-time analytics
- Real-Time cash flow analysis
- In-Depth Risk Analysis and Management
- Real-time, anywhere, anytime access to enterprise information
- Regulated control of expense
You can download the complete case study at here.
If you are looking to adopt SAP S/4HANA and require a consultation on the licenses or implementation, send me an email at email@example.com or send us a message. I’ll get back to you within one business day.