SAP S/4HANA Metal Manufacturing Case Study
This SAP S/4HANA Metal Manufacturing Case Study blog will talk about the business situation of a metal manufacturing organization in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, why they chose to implement SAP S/4HANA, and the value driven benefits which were realized.
Established in 1989, the Client is a Joint Stock Company specialized in Manufacturing Metal Engineering Products and Services. Since their inception, they have been rapidly growing with a strong market presence in more than 14 countries. Their specialties include Manufacturing Metal Engineering Products and Services, High Carbon Steel Wire Products Plant, World Class Foundry, the first and only axle manufacturing plant in the Middle East, the first and largest manufacturer of PC strands in the Middle East, Technical and Engineering Services.
They are looking forward to standardize their production and HR departments and integrate it with the Finance Department, access business insights, address gaps, and facilitate automated month end closing with data reliability and integrity.
Before: Challenges and Opportunities
- Standardization of production and HR
- Integration between production, HR and Finance Departments
- Access to business reports with actionable insights
- Address gaps in the business process
- Automated month end closing
Why implement SAP S/4HANA?
- Ideal choice to digitize the organization core
- Maximized ROI for core to edge integrations
- Enhanced User interface
- 100% Industry Standard Adherence
After: Value-Driven Results
- Redefined business efficiency
- Integrated information system for different departments
- Enhanced reporting mechanisms
- Bolstered security procedures
- Real-time visibility on production processes
- Improved forecast capabilities
If you are looking to adopt SAP S/4HANA and require a consultation on the licenses or implementation, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message. I’ll get back to you within one business day.