SAP S/4HANA E&P Case Study: Automation and enhanced business efficiency
This SAP S/4HANA E&P Case Study blog will talk about the business situation of an oilfield organization in Oman, why they chose to implement SAP S/4HANA, and the value driven benefits which were realized.
The client is a new, dynamic entrant to the E&P industry in Oman seeking to develop oil & gas resources in Oman as well as abroad. They utilize the latest technologies to ensure that the hydrocarbon assets are operated optimally to maximize recovery of oil & gas.
They are looking to reduce the manual personnel intervention and paperwork involved to enhance the business process efficiency and drive better results by digitizing their enterprise with and ERP solution. In addition, they are also looking at revamping their existing payroll system to a more robust and efficient system which can drive better results.
Before: Challenges and Opportunities
- Extensive paperwork requiring hours of effort
- Excessive manual intervention for efficient business functioning
- Optimization of resource utilization
- Analysis of costs and profitability
- Real-time actionable insights with accelerated financial processes
- Single integrated system across legal entities to achieve short term revenue goals with proper planning
Why implement SAP S/4HANA?
- Ideal choice to digitize the organization core
- Maximized ROI for core to edge integrations
- Enhanced User interface
- 100% Industry Standard Adherence
After: Value-Driven Results
- Enhanced work efficiency through reduced manual intervention
- Regulated control of expenses
- Anytime, Anywhere SAP Access with Fiori
- Implementation of an enhanced payroll system
- Project completion in 5 months
- Instant planning and informed decision making has reduced time spent for each business process
You can download the complete case study at here.
If you are looking to adopt SAP S/4HANA and require a consultation on the licenses or implementation, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message. I’ll get back to you within one business day.