SAP S/4HANA Construction Industry Case Study
This SAP S/4HANA Construction Industry Case Study blog will talk about the business situation of a construction company in Kuwait, why they chose to implement SAP S/4HANA, and the value-driven benefits realized.
The Client was the first company in Kuwait specialized in manufacturing and importing special construction chemicals and waterproofing systems with all necessary support and services. It’s known as one of the best in the trading, manufacturing construction materials & chemicals, contracting and construction services.
The company is looking to maximize the returns from subsidiaries, integrate business data and business processes, enhance visibility and control of assets and resources, eliminate manual intervention by introducing automated business processes, and enhance management reporting with a intuitive user interface.
Before: Challenges and Opportunities
- Maximizing returns from subsidiaries
- Integration of business data with business processes
- Visibility of Assets
- Elimination of manual intervention
- Control over company resources
- Single source of company information
Why implement SAP S/4HANA?
- Ideal choice to digitize the organization core
- Maximized ROI for core to edge integrations
- Enhanced User interface
- 100% Industry Standard Adherence
After: Value-Driven Results
- Improved visibility of existing assets and resources
- Better and faster decision making
- Singles sources of truth for faster information access
- Reduced data redundancy
- Improved employee efficiency through reduced manual intervention
- Accurate management of subsidiary returns
- Robust control over company resources
To learn more about the project, you can download our case study.
If you are looking to adopt SAP S/4HANA and require a consultation on the licenses or implementation, send us an email at email@example.com or send us a message. I’ll get back to you within one business day.