SAP S/4HANA Cloud to achieve Improved governance and compliance
Improved governance and compliance with SAP S/4HANA Cloud!
The Large Enterprises are constantly challenged to improve their operations and transform their business to keep pace with the digital economy, whether by executing excessive growth strategies, usually through mergers and acquisitions (M&A), or continuous introduction of new products, services, and business models.
The Chief Information Officers (CIOs) must also contribute to the organization’s overall strategy. They also need to deliver new levels of organizational agility, usually at lower and lower costs. In addition, this usually interprets into devising strategies and adopting new digital technologies to respond to the digital transformation challenges.
Improved governance and compliance
SAP S/4HANA Cloud – a reliable cloud-based solution: the state is accomplished not only through its technology, but also through its security, governance, and transformation.
Most of the organizations are examining the option of keeping their data outside their four walls. As a result, 74% of organizations reported keeping some or all their sensitive data in public clouds. Therefore, discussions on advanced security measures to prevent data loss and governance of cloud solutions have come to the foreground as organizations seek cloud solutions they can trust.
Legal and regulatory compliance
- Local regulatory compliance with tax support, accounting rules, and preconfigured audit reporting
- Legal compliance with respect to data residency as per regional requirements
- Quarterly releases help ensure that organizations stay up to date on compliance regulations
Safe in the cloud
- Legal requirements and privacy concerns addressed with respect to data protection
- Built-in disaster recovery to ensure business continuity; no risk for mission-critical financial processes
- Intuitive dashboard for comprehensive identity and access governance capabilities, improving user productivity
- Reduced cost and complexity of access governance and compliance for business users and auditors
92% of workloads, by 2020, will be handled by cloud data centres whereas only 8% by traditional data centres.
53% of CIOs believe that data loss and privacy risk are barriers to cloud adoption.
If you are looking to enhance your business value with Improved governance and compliance with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, please get in touch with me at email@example.com. Furthermore, you can commence on your roadmap to SAP S/4HANA Cloud with our unique enterprise readiness assessment.