Recruitment management system is the comprehensive tool to manage the entire recruitment processes of an organisation. It is one of the technological tools facilitated by the information management systems to the HR of organisations. Just like performance management, payroll and other systems, Recruitment management system helps to contour the recruitment processes and effectively managing the ROI on recruitment. It is an innovative information system tool which helps to save the time and costs of the recruiters and improving the recruitment processes.
The features, functions and major benefits of the recruitment management system are explained below:
- Structure and systematically organize the entire recruitment processes.
- Recruitment management system facilitates faster, unbiased, accurate and reliable processing of applications from various applications.
- Helps to reduce the time-per-hire and cost-per-hire.
- Recruitment management system helps to incorporate and integrate the various links like the application system on the official website of the company, the unsolicited applications, outsourcing recruitment, the final decision making to the main recruitment process.
- Recruitment management system maintains an automated active database of the applicants facilitating the talent management and increasing the efficiency of the recruitment processes.
- Recruitment management system provides and a flexible, automated and interactive interface between the online application system, the recruitment department of the company and the job seeker.
- Offers tolls and support to enhance productivity, solutions and optimizing the recruitment processes to ensure improved ROI.
- Recruitment management system helps to communicate and create healthy relationships with the candidates through the entire recruitment process.